We collect from your mobile device a unique ID( where your device is an iPhone, we also collect the Apple-Recommended CFUUID (the Core Foundation Universally Unique Identifier)) and you sent to the same by installation or use of the application.
Use of Personal Information
We shall use the User data in the following cases:
- To process your order and provide additional support we need your details such as your name, e-mail address ,mailing address, contact number, account details.
- To maintain and manage your user account along with sending periodical promotional e-mails and to notify your order status.
- To comply with our legal and statutory obligations
- To enable us to connect the pundit to you.
- To resolve disputes, provide customer support and troubleshoot problems as permitted by law.
- To contact you about important announcement and other important information about your User account,the Application and the Services.
Your User Generated Content is not confidential or proprietary. You grant, and warrant that you have the right to grant us a non-exclusive, non-revocable, worldwide, transferable, royalty-free, perpetual right to use your User Generated Content in any manner or media now or later developed, for any purpose, commercial, advertising, or otherwise, including the right to translate, display, reproduce, modify, create derivative works, sublicense, distribute, assign and commercialize without any payment due to you.
We shall ensure that your confidential information is stored in our databases in an encrypted format with restricted access. In order to protect your personal information, we have implemented adequate security technology and will update these measures as new technology becomes available, as appropriate.
Email & SMS Communication
If you opted-in to receive information about our application, service, updates and offers, we will use your name and email address to send this information to you. If you no longer wish to receive these communications, you can unsubscribe by following the instructions contained in the emails you receive or on our website. Please note that we may send you transactional and relationship messages, even if you have unsubscribed from our marketing communications. For instance, if our service is going to be temporarily suspended for maintenance, we might send you an email to update you.
Closure of your account
If you wish to close your Ashram Online account altogether, please let us know by submitting a request to email@example.com. We may retain information about you in our databases for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services and in accordance with applicable laws. Our retention and use of your information will be as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements. The retention period may extend beyond the end of your relationship with us, but it will be only as long as it is necessary for us to have sufficient information to respond to any issues that may arise later or for our commercial records. For example, we may need or be required to retain certain information to prevent fraudulent activity, protect ourselves against liability, permit us to pursue available remedies or limit any damages that we may sustain, or if we believe in good faith that a law, regulation, rule or guideline requires it. We may also retain the user information to provide you paramount services if you re-open your account. Please note, however , that there might be latency in deleting Personal Information from our servers and backed-up versions might exist even after deletion.
Access to Information to outside parties.
Personal Information may be required to disclosed due to legal or regulatory requirements.In such case, we reserve the right to disclose your personal information as required in order to comply with the legal obligations, including but not limited to complying with court orders, warrants or discovery requests.
You shall be responsible for the content and information contained in any feedback shared by you through the Platform or otherwise to us , constitutes an assignment to us of all worldwide rights, titles and interests in all copyrights and other intellectual property rights in all feedback and you authorize us to use the feedback for any purpose, which we may deem fit.
We will respond to your request about access to the information we collect about you within the time frame required by applicable law. The following persons may have access to the user data:
- Administration : We shall provide access to your Personal Information to our authorized administrators for business purposes, who shall be under confidentiality obligations towards the same.
- Affiliates : We may provide Personal Information we collect to our affiliates. For example, we may disclose Personal Information to our affiliates in order to respond to your requests for information or the Services, or to help limit your receipt of marketing materials you have requested not to receive.
- Joint Marketing Arrangements : Where permitted by law, we may share your Personal Information with Joint marketers with whom we have a marketing arrangement, we would require all such joint marketers to have written contracts with us that specify the appropriate use of your Personal Information, require them to safeguard your Personal Information, and prohibit them from making unauthorized or unlawful use of your Personal Information.
- Persons who acquire our Assets or Business : If we sell or transfer any of our business or assets, certain Personal Information may be a part of that sale or transfer.
- Notwithstanding anything mentioned hereinabove , the Company shall not be responsible for the actions or omissions of the service providers or parties with whom the Personal Information is shared, nor shall the Company be responsible and / or liable for any additional information you may choose to provide directly to any service provider or any third party.
Limitation of Liability
We value your Personal Information, and protect it on the Application and during storage against loss, misuse or alteration by taking extensive security measures. Although we provide appropriate firewalls and protections, we cannot warrant the security of any Personal Information transmitted as our systems are not hack proof .Data pilferage due to unauthorised hacking, virus attacks, technical issues is possible and we take no liabilities or responsibilities for it.
You are responsible for all actions that take place under your User Account. If you choose to share your User Account details and password or any Personal Information with Third parties, you are solely responsible for the same .If you lose control of your User Account , you may lose substantial control over your Personal Information and may be subject to legally binding actions.
You expressly understand and agree that M/s Ashram Online.com Ltd shall not be liable for any direct ,indirect ,incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill ,use, data, information, details or other intangible losses (even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from : (i) the use or the inability to use the services; (ii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your personal Information.
We are not agents or representatives of any temple/religious institution(s).We will not be responsible for any damage or loss such as fire mishaps arising due to homams/Pundits/pujas booked through our website. No guarantee or warranty for the effectiveness or accuracy of the results that may be obtained or expected to be obtained from the pujas/Homam booked through Ashram.
Links to third party sites
These third-party websites and advertisers may use technology to send the advertisements that appear on the Website directly to User. Company does not have access to or control over cookies or other cookies or other features that such third party websites and advertisers may use and the information practices of these third- party websites and advertisers are not covered by this policy. Therefore, we cannot be held responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which user provides whilst visiting such advertiser’s websites. Users shall contact them directly for more information about their privacy practices.
Any opinions ,advice, statements, services, offers, or other information or content expressed or made available by third parties, including information providers, or any other users are those of the respective author(s) or distributors and not of the company.
Tell us what you think
We welcome your questions and comments .Please feel free to reach us at info @ ashramonline.org or mailing us at (Ashram Homam Centre) old no.12, New No.29, Mookathal Street, Purasawalkkam, Chennai-600 007.